• All classes are taught by DCT Theater Professionals.
• Classes are held at Rosewood Center for Family Arts. ALWAYS FREE PARKING!
• Full payment required for enrollment.
• Refunds less $50 available with notice of withdrawal up to two weeks prior to class. No refunds after that point.
• Students bring a water bottle.
• ALL students should wear a mask.
• Parents should use the carpool lines for drop off and pick up to keep the number of visitors to the building as low as possible.
• We hope to invite a small number of family members to the class shows on final showcase days.
• If a student or staff member becomes ill during class, they will be separated from the class and their parents notified to pick them up immediately.
• Please read Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
• DCT reserves the right to cancel any class; refunds are made for cancellation.
• In the case of inclement weather, DCT cannot guarantee missed classes can be made up.
•STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP ON TIME. Late fees will be charged.