Blue Pegasus Players Spring 2023
AGES 11 and up / PRICE $125
Fridays, 4:15 - 5:30 p.m.
February 3 - March 31
Eight weeks (no class March 17 - Spring Break)
- Comedy? Yes! Drama? Yes! Choose your character and create your show!
We will continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC and make adjustments as necessary to the following policies. Stay tuned for updates.
Quick Facts for In-Person Class
We encourage parents and guardians to review our Quick Facts about our in-person class, which answers commonly-asked questions.
Download our Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Students may bring a water bottle.
- Masking is optional for students.
- Parents should use the carpool lines for drop off and pick up to keep the number of visitors to the building as low as possible.
- We hope to invite a small number of family members to the class show on the final day.
- If a student or staff member becomes ill during class, they will be separated from the class and their parents notified to pick them up immediately.
- Please read Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- DCT reserves the right to cancel any class; refunds are made for cancellation.
- In the case of inclement weather, DCT cannot guarantee missed classes can be made up.
- STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP ON TIME. Late fees will be charged.
Contact Gina Waits for more information
214-978-0110 ext. 138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enrollment by phone only.
Scholarships available. Call for details.
Class Social Story - A pictorial guide with simple language explaining what can be expected when attending these classes.