LAST STOP ON MARKET STREET
Adapted for the stage by Gloria Bond Clunie
Based on the book by Matt de la Pena & Illustrated by Christian Robinson
Winner of the 2016 Newbery Medal, Caldecott Honor,
and Coretta Scott King Illustrator Honor
Director: Vickie Washington
Dates: MONDAY, DECEMBER 9th, from 6:00pm - 10:00pm
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10th, from 6:00pm - 10:00pm
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT AT: 214-978-0110
LOCATION: DCT's Rosewood Center for Family Arts, 5938 Skillman St. at
Northwest Highway, Dallas, 75231
ROLES: seeking a diverse ensemble of ADULT ACTORS
to portray a variety of characters both real and imaginary which young CJ and his Nana encounter on their weekly bus trip down Market Street
The role of Nana will be played by Denise Lee
* YOU MAY BE ASKED TO READ FROM THE SCRIPT
(please be familiar with material)
* BRING PHOTO/RESUME
REHEARSALS BEGIN: FEBRUARY 24th, 2020
PRODUCTION DATES: MARCH 21st APRIL 9th, 2020
• UNION CONTRACTS AVAILABLE.
• DCT IS A MEMBER OF THE EQUITY CANDIDACY PROGRAM.
• NON-UNION ADULT ACTORS WILL RECEIVE A PERFORMANCE FEE.
• PERFORMANCES WILL TAKE PLACE AT DCTS ROSEWOOD CENTER BAKER THEATER.
• SCHEDULE INCLUDES WEEKDAY STUDENT MATINEES & WEEKEND MATINEE PERFORMANCES.
• PERUSAL SCRIPT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT DCT.
^ Back to top
Dallas Children's Theater online audition announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions; none of the information provided for any audition should be interpreted as a commitment by Dallas Children's Theater to specific terms and conditions for acceptance and/or employment.