THE LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE
By C.S. Lewis Dramatized by Joseph Robinette
DIRECTED BY: Artie Olaisen
MOVEMENT BY: Katy Tye
Dates: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17th, from 6:00pm - 10:00pm
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18th, from 6:00pm - 10:00pm
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT AT: 214-978-0110
LOCATION: DCT'S Rosewood Center for Family Arts
5938 Skillman at Northwest Highway, Dallas, 75231
ROLES: seeking a diverse ensemble of ADULT ACTORS
to portray a variety of human and fantastical characters from the beloved work of C.S. Lewis
* READINGS FROM THE SCRIPT
(please be familiar with material)
* BRING PHOTO/RESUME
REHEARSALS BEGIN: MARCH 30th, 2020
PRODUCTION DATES: APRIL 29th - MAY 23rd, 2020
• UNION CONTRACTS AVAILABLE.
• DCT IS A MEMBER OF THE EQUITY CANDIDACY PROGRAM.
• NON-UNION ADULT ACTORS WILL RECEIVE A PERFORMANCE FEE.
• PERFORMANCES WILL TAKE PLACE AT DCT'S ROSEWOOD CENTER BAKER THEATER.
• SCHEDULE INCLUDES WEEKDAY STUDENT MATINEES & WEEKEND MATINEE PERFORMANCES.
• PERUSAL SCRIPT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT DCT.
^ Back to top
Dallas Children's Theater online audition announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions; none of the information provided for any audition should be interpreted as a commitment by Dallas Children's Theater to specific terms and conditions for acceptance and/or employment.