A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS
By Charles M. Schulz
Based on the television special by Bill Melendez and Lee Mendelson
Stage Adaptation by Eric Schaeffer
By Special Arrangement with Arthur Whitelaw and Ruby Persson
Director/Choreographer: K. Doug Miller
Musical Director: Adam C. Wright
Dates: MONDAY, September 18th, from 6:00pm-10:00pm
TUESDAY, September 19th, from 6:00pm-10:00pm
CALL FOR APPOINTMENT AT: 214-978-0110
LOCATION: DCT's Rosewood Center for Family Arts, 5938 Skillman at Northwest Highway, Dallas, 75231
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A RE-MOUNT PRODUCTION, WE ARE ONLY LOOKING TO CAST THE FOLLOWING ROLES:
Linus, Pig Pen, Frieda, Shermy
Prepare 16 - 32 bars of a Broadway or Holiday Up-Tempo AND Ballad Song (Accompanist Provided- bring your own sheet music properly marked & in your key)
Bring Current Headshot/Resume/Sheet Music. Reading from the script (please be familiar with material).
REHEARSALS BEGIN: October 30th, 2017
PRODUCTION DATES: November 16th - December 23rd, 2017
• Please note that this is a re-mount production and many actors are returning to re-create their original roles
• Union Contracts Available.
• DCT is a member of the Equity Candidacy Program.
• Non-Union Adult Actors will receive a Performance Fee.
• Performances will take place at DCT's Rosewood Center Baker Theater.
• Schedule includes weekday student matinees, weekend matinee and evening performances.
• Perusal scripts will be available at DCT.
^ Back to top
Dallas Children's Theater online audition announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions; none of the information provided for any audition should be interpreted as a commitment by Dallas Children's Theater to specific terms and conditions for acceptance and/or employment.