Call for Auditions are posted as they become available.
Dallas Children's Theater On Tour
2014 - 2015 National Touring Company auditions for
The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley
Book by: Timothy A. McDonald
Music by: Jonathan Waller, David Weinstein with Stephen Gabriel
Lyrics by: Timothy A. McDonald, Jonathan Waller, & David Weinstein
Based on the books by Jeff Brown and Illustrations by Scott Nash
Director: Michael Serrecchia
Musical Director: Adam C. Wright
Dates: Monday, May 12 from 6:30 - 10:00 PM
Location: Dallas Children's Theater's Rosewood Center for Family Arts
5938 Skillman at Northwest Highway, Dallas, Texas, 75231
Call for appointment: 214-978-0110
Roles: Seeking non-union ensemble of ADULT ACTORS to sing, dance and play
• Prepare 16 bars up tempo (Accompanist provided)
• Bring current photo/resume and sheet music
Rehearsals Begin: August 1, 2014 at the Rosewood Center for Family Arts and then move to Eastfield College Performance Hall in Mesquite, TX
Production Dates: Preview performances – Friday, Sept. 5, 2014 and Saturday, Sept.13, 2014
(Fall Tour) September 29 - December 4, 2014
Holiday matinees in Dallas at City Performance Hall, Dec. 7 - Dec. 12, 2014
Additional "run out" engagement Dec. 14 - Dec. 18, 2014
(Winter/Spring Tour) Jan. 15 - May 29, 2015
Final Dallas performances at Rosewood Center, June 19 - July 12, 2015.
• This is a non-union tour; EMC weeks cannot be earned.
• Company members must be at least 18 years of age.
• Schedule includes weekday matinee, weekend and evening performances.
• Actors receive a rehearsal stipend & weekly tour salary plus travel per diem, transportation and lodging.
• This is a coast-to-coast tour from New England to the Pacific Northwest with stops in Canada.
• Perusal script will be available at DCT & STAGE.
DCT ON TOUR! is one of the leading professional family theater companies in the
nation touring to universities, performing arts centers, civic theaters and some of the
country's best Broadway booking houses.
^ Back to top
Dallas Children's Theater online audition announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions; none of the information provided for any audition should be interpreted as a commitment by Dallas Children's Theater to specific terms and conditions for acceptance and/or employment.